Gordon Low have manufactured tailor-made (box-welded, bespoke, made-to-measure) pond liners in the UK for over 50 years.
We supply the Aquatic Trade with the highest quality, tailor made pond and tank liners fabricated in our own dedicated factory here in the UK.
Using either Butyl Rubber or SealEco EPDM Rubber (greenseal) from our Swedish supplier, we supply the UK Commercial and Domestic market through our large customer base of professional landscapers, trained installers and Aquatic Wholesalers.
A box-welded liner is simply a prefabricated pond liner made to your exact dimensions to fit like a glove into your pond construction. All seams are full overlap factory welds (hot bond vulcanised) for maximum strength, so there are no folds or site seaming required during installation.
Advantages of using a Tailor Made (box welded) Pond Liner:
- Perfect fit into your pond eliminating unsightly folds
- Produced to order, made exactly to your dimensions
- Quick and simple installation
- Long Life by using high quality materials
- Fully welded corners and flanges, so no site joins required
- 150mm (6") top flange as standard (can be a specified size or no-flange)
- Wrc drinking quality grade materials can be specified
- Relaxed fit (no stretching) ensures maximum life expectancy of the liner